Saturday, May 23, 2009

Hate, can you feel it?

I wonder if my mother can feel how much I hate her?

Had a horrible day with my "family" aka group of people I wish would vanish. Now that I have a job hopefully someday I can get the hell out of this basement. I found a goal, there is a condo for rent right near my work so if my crappy car broke down I could walk there and then I could save up money and pay for a real lawyer to help T stay in the country instead of the free lawyer who was nice but probably can't do much for free. If I can get away from my parents I think I would be able to feel so much better about myself. I like my job which is great and eventually I can start paying everybody back that makes me feel good to know there is a light someday. If I can get him legal we will be all right financially. even if he has to leave the country I will stay here and work and take care of M.

My parents other house that I love they said I could rent if I had a job, this is after they said I could live there if I came up with the money for oil. well, friends offered to loan me the oil money they said no, I got a job, now they said no. I give up. When I leave here. I am never ever coming back unless I am dead and my dead body is brought back for some reason out of my control.

Have E and the guys coming by tomorrow that is neat. It's lovely to have friends again. I can see the good life coming just over there...no no over there...see it?

I met a nice guy the other day too. I should write to him.

Look how nice and quiet this little place looks


I will keep that there to remind me to look in the future. first step out of the dungeon, then legal, then loan repayments, then the world is mine muwhaahahahahahahaaaaa

No comments: