Friday, February 27, 2009

Took a Job Test Today

What a long day. Yes, I haven't had the energy to write in the blog for awhile. I feel dismal. Even to dismal to write. This morning I had to leave the house by 12 pm because I had a test for a job scheduled and I couldn't be late. We were leaving on time but M went upstairs and started hanging out with my mom while I was putting my shoes on. Big Mistake. I know for sure why M doesn't listen to me anymore. She is learning from a pro. Medieval torturers don't got nothin' on my mom.

So I come upstairs to find my mother has M cleaning the toilet with a toilet brush. that's a great idea in so many way *rolls eyes* I tell M we have to go and my mother says she can do whatever she likes to do. M doesn't leave, I have to yell louder and my mom never says anything a responsible person would say like "you should listen to your mother" she keeps letting her mess around in the toilet. why should a 3 year old be cleaning a toilet in the first place?

I went and took the test, got a good score and I was very proud of myself. they only hire passing a background check via the FBI so I will probably have hello kittycopters over my house with undercover forces jumping down from long ropes. They will find out all my "associates" why does a background check make me feel guilty? Must be all that drinking I did in the 90s, who knows what I did back then. ha ha.

So background check complaining aside, we got home to find both my parents sitting in the living room. Neither one said hello to me. M started talking to my mom and after about 10 minutes my mom finally asked me how I did on the test. I said I did really well and got a high score and my father said "oh you got a 12" so funny, they never say anything positive to me. My mother didn't comment at all except she thought it was a waste of time. She knew they were hiring in the first place and never told me. This is how it is. I found some old photos of us growing up and a set of us at Easter. My sister is dressed up and has a beautiful easter basket as she skips happily looking for eggs. I am carrying a brown paper bag.......

No comments: