Monday, January 5, 2009

Dingo's Ate My Baby

How did it end up that T and I would spend most of the day discussing the "Azeria Chamberlain" Case?
http://www.law.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/FTrials/chamberlain/chamberlainhome.html


So gruesome and depressing. It started because I argued with some people on a forum that using the phrase "A Dingo Ate My Baby" is NOT funny. Why people would think it's funny if you know the story behind the saying I have no idea. I spent some time researching every article and report I could find. Seems to be that Lindy Chamberlain had nothing to do with it but her husband comes off as sort of a whack job.

Our biggest question is "why would you go camping with a 9 week old baby in the first place"?

Today was pretty boring, guess that's why we ended up in such a strange, long debate while M took a nap. The rents are pretty much ignoring us. We have been relegated to personas non grata. My mother hasn't spoken to us since Saturday night. She put mail on the stairs a moment ago and I tried to talk but she simply closed the door again. Seems like my father has retired, he is here all the time. It's rather creepy. This house is creepy. I started my diet today, so far so good. I made it a whole few hours lol. I am tired though but that on par for basement dwelling.

Reasons living here is becoming unbearable

no oven, mice, two rooms, mold, no space, no light, unfriendly people upstairs, no phone calls, no freedoms, sewage smell,

Could be worse, my baby is safe and sound and that is the most important. I would live here for a million years rather than go through was Mrs. Chamberlain did. Yeah, I know..weird topic but it's a weird life over here.

No comments: