Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Mouse Wars Ended Badly

Have been rather depressed about it all day. T remembered he had reset the have a heart trap in the Utility room but had forgotten to check on it the past few days. Sure enough, little one was in there dead as a doornail. I should have took him out and released him when I originally caught him. I feel like such a jerk. Poor thing. It would have been kinder to let him take his chances with the elements. I was down all day long.

I have so many things I need to do but I didn't get anything done today. M and I pretended to go on a rocketship to space. that was the most excitement I had all day. She keeps asking me when we are moving back to the Hotel. lol. Parents haven't spoken to us in two days so can't even report arguments with them or any kind of contact. Having terribly bizarre dreams since we have been back. For instance, I dreamed M was blind last night. The air in here is definitely getting to me.

No comments: