Saturday, November 29, 2008

Highs and Lows and comatose in between

Extraordinarily tired today. I got myself so worked up last night over the horrible birthday night it carried over into today and I still can't even talk about it. This morning my mom woke me up at 7 am and made me call the part time job I was supposed to be doing because she thought they wanted me to train today. This whole part time job is another can of worms I don't feel I can get into today. I told T last night bleakly that we are "never ever going to get out of here" That woman makes me fall back two steps for every one I take. She has all the cards in her hands, I can't fight her because she knows our weaknesses. She only has to make a few phone calls and I can lose my family. She knows that.

The morning wake up call was awful. The part time job person thought I was crazy to call. I told my mom that and she informed me that I am "crazy" Oh wait she is knocking on the door again so can't even finish my sentence. be back later!

Back, she was bringing down our weekly supply of skim milk and yogurt. Not like we would never need food or anything. I will survive on the dew of a single gingko leaf and the energy of the universe. On this plus side, I may lose weight.

Our dear friend, S called this morning and gave us sad news and super happy news. It was wonderful to have something nice happen for a change. After that is when I fell into a deep sleep for several hours. Luckily T, who has been feeling poorly the past few days, actually got up for a little while so was able to watch M for me.

I am still mortally tired. Maybe it was too much of an emotional roller coaster for me for today and yesterday. Th.......................zzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: