Monday, November 17, 2008

Unmotivational Tapes

I am tired. Woke up to the daily song of the "knock knock door". Mom woke us all up simply to say she was on her way to the hospital and today I was allowed to answer the phone. She wanted M to come visit Grandma in the hospital today but then mom called to say that she didn't want her to come after all. She instructed us by phone to make sure we went outside for awhile. Spent some time cleaning and spending our time outdoors as instructed. I don't know how she knows, but she can always tell if we have been outside or not.

One disappointment today was I had got M a "Thomas and Friends" dvd off ebay for .99 cents! for her birthday and it came in the mail today so I left it on the counter while I folded laundry because I thought she was having her nap. She woke up and found the dvd before I saw her so I had to give it to her today. She is happy with it though. It reminds her of her best friend in NZ. He loves Thomas. She always asks me when she will see him again. She told me just now that "O is coming, he is coming!" I never know what to tell her when she talks about him.

I haven't done much online the past few days except watch a couple movies. My brain hurts, lol.

No comments: