Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Dinosaur Wins!

What a surprise, woke up out of a deep sleep to find my mother hovering over me. ahhh! that was a shock. come out of a nightmare and into a another. "We are going to the library in half hour, get ready" she ordered "why are you still sleeping, what's wrong with you?"

I used to fight with her or argue but now I am sort of dead inside. I rarely talk to her unless I have too. I don't do much of anything. I have no energy anymore, I give up. I got M dressed and bundled up into the car. Went to the library and M played with a little girl we met there. I found the book "Dinosaur Wins" that I have wanted to read for awhile and my mom refused to check it out but I kept putting it in the pile of her books (I am not allowed to check out a book) eventually she gave up. After the library she decided to take M to the park. She let M go down a slide covered with ice and M went flying off the end of the slide and bam onto her face and hands. Like I have said many times, whenever she is with my mom, she gets hurt. As usual, when M makes a friend of a child in the park my mom doesn't leave her alone to play but follows right on her telling her what to do and what to play. T calls her "fish sh?t" because she trails along behind M like a piece of...When M was finally having a good time and enjoying herself with her new friend, mom said it was time to leave and told me to go tell her. I told her to go tell her herself because it wasn't my idea to come to the park and I am not the one who is making her leave. I am tired of my mom trying to make me out to be a bad guy. I retreated back into my cone of silence after that. However, when she dropped us off back at the house she said she was leaving for the hospital and pulled out of the driveway. I went into the basement of doom and started yelling at T about how aggravated I am by her and all of a sudden I heard her voice at the top of the stairs reminding me that her housecleaners were coming and I had to be on the look out for them to let them in. She must have been at the top of the stairs listening to everything I said. I will pay for that in the future.

Me and M read the Dinosaur book and we love it! It makes her laugh to yell "Dinosaur Versus Spaghetti..Dinosaur Wins!" What a great book.


On an odd note, Officially I now have more New Zealand money than US money. I am ready to leave for Hawaii now, Is there a spot for me? It would be cool to live somewhere people don't ask me all the time why my daughter doesn't look like me. In Hawaii people thought we were locals. Some lady at the library asked me why my daughter didn't look like me at all, that happens all the time here. Americans are champions at rude questions.

Dinosaur Loses!

ahh Kill me now....This house is 300 cheaper! than my parents house that they are trying to rent. Probably because there is more of a volcanic threat than here.

Graceful & Elegant In Design
3 bedroom 3 bathrooms, 2 car garage, 2615 sq ft. Granite counters, stainless steel appliances, gas stove, hardwood floors, large master bedroom. Living room with fireplace, dining room, new bathroom upstairs with double sinks. Large back yard. 1.612.338.5573. Take Over Payments.

* Location: Close to Koula Street in Waipahu

this is left as a reminder to myself that if we ever can move, I should look on craigslist. I forget about that alot.

T is making fun of me because I am pretending I am moving to Hawaii without him. :P. He is no fun sometimes. M is trying to put socks on herself backwards. She has "Thomas the tank engine" on continual loop, it's starting to drive me nuts.

No comments: