Thursday, December 4, 2008

Rug

According to "Dora The Explorer" there is a chocolate tree and that is right, there is a chocolate tree. The cacao tree, but you can't just pick chocolate off it. I am only mentioning this because M thinks you can get chocolate off of trees now anytime you want and now she wants a "chocolate tree" Earlier she made a major announcement that her super heroine name is now "super butt" What a kid.

I ran out of clean clothes so was forced to go upstairs and use the laundry facilities. The washing machine was overbalanced and of course it was my fault. I pointed out that my sister did that when she was here for thanksgiving because she brings all her and M2s laundry to do and they bring alot of comforters and such. I didn't want to throw my sister under the bus, but I am not going to be blamed for the washing machine. Didn't need to worry, It was my fault anyway. I try not to do laundry as long as I can so I am sure it's my fault.

She took M out in the back yard played with her for a short time then came back and asked me if I had ribbon. Why would I have ribbon? We don't even have anything to gift wrap, why would I have ribbon? I told her I didn't and then I heard her tell M to ask me if I had ribbon. A different person asking me would apparently trick me into revealing the location of my hidden ribbon stash. She went back outside with M then called me and left M by herself. I didn't have shoes on, a jacket, or any sort of winter gear but that's ok to leave her alone or make me run out with no shoes. Whatever suits you.

She has decided we needed a rug downstairs which most likely means she wants to get rid of it. The rug she picked is this hideous brown, green and bleh striped monstrosity that has been outside on the deck for years now. I am sure that's in great condition and will do wonders for my asthma and the baby's allergies. She took it off to be cleaned today. I don't think all the cleaning in the world is gonna help that puppy. She seems to forget she gave us the broken vacuum cleaner, how will I vacuum now with a big old rug here. She never listens. I told her when she first mentioned it to please not put a rug down here. We have enough problems with flooding as that idea isn't viable. The big stone head has spoken. The natives must be punished.

In toy news the Mugen pop pop has arrived on US shores from Japan in time for the Christmas holidays. These toys have been popular in Japan for a long time and it's a pretty simple brilliant idea. I love the edamame version of it. It's like playing with bubble wrap, you know you can do that for hours! Mugen means endless so it's endless popping fun. Here is a photo and the link. Would make a good stocking stuffer. disclaimer* I don't work for Bandai, I just watch their commercials on tv.

No comments: