Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Have A Magical Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday

Christmas this year went from being stone cold and grim to warm and fuzzy with the touch of a magic wand. I hope all my friends near and far have the best HOLIDAY EVER! My favorite holiday song is from "Rudolph The Rednose Reindeer"


There's always tomorrow,
For dreams to come true,
Believe in your dreams
Come what may.

There's always tomorrow,
With so much to do,
And so little time in a day.

We all pretend
The rainbow has an end
And you'll be there my friend someday.

There's always tomorrow,
For dreams to come true,
Tomorrow is not far away.

This year I felt like pre spirit visit Scrooge, then I woke up one morning and wanted to buy Tiny Tim a new leg (ok I don't remember how it really goes) but i thought the holiday was about making sure my daughter was happy on Christmas but maybe it is making sure that we remember to love each other and remember others in worse situations than ourselves. We have had so much magic this christmas that I can't deny we are blessed some how.

Even if I haven't kept in touch well over the past year, there is a place in my heart for all my friends new and old. Even if my "real" family sucks, I still have as much love and friendship as anyone has a right too. Even if you are down, you can always watch "Rudolph" for free on youtube. Love you!

Merry Christmas Everyone and Zappy Blue Beard!

No comments: