Sunday, December 14, 2008

Ganbatte!

Do my best! Give myself a pep talk here. Tomorrow tell T I love him, Hug M extra hard. Get up early and do something to make myself feel better. Remember this journal is for my memories not to complain!

Jump around and dance to Honto No Jibun in a silly manner but get inspired to have a great day!

Honto No Jibun (true self)

As long as I live, even if I'm covered in rocks,
I'll yell in a loud voice that I'll do my best! Do my best! (Do my best!)
There's no stopping my life,
so I'll sing a never-ending song

I'll push forward on my own path
It doesn't matter if I have a random character
Even if you're a loser, I love you My darling

There are times when it pours and times where it's clear
Don't mind the little things
I want to give you a kiss for the big tomorrow

I do my best without giving up



Actually I think I will try doing parapara with M for fun. parapara was a popular kind of synchronized dance in Japan. You still see it alot. M really got into it when she saw it on a tv in a japanese department store. I am terrible at synchronization but that only adds to the fun.

Here is a lesson on a short routine (I love when he says "chopu chopu")


This one is so cute!


This one I can do a little of..Maeken trance project by comedian Maeda Ken



I know this is probably more than you would ever need to know about me but I believe that you need an element of silliness in your life to stop the madness. I think that's what happened with my mom, she lost touch with her inner "silly"

BTW did you know you can watch episodes of The Love Boat on CBS Classics anytime you want?

No comments: