Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Back to the Pre Christmas Norm

Trying to get ready to go on our 3 day escape from our house. I mistakenly asked if I could use their printer so I could print out the directions to where we are going. I was lulled by the fake Christmas cheer they had been showing us. Dazzled by a one line email from my mother which read "Love you, mom" though it may have been for M, I made an assumption that they were nicer and more jolly.

I would be the first antelope killed in the pack, this is why I am not a wild animal. Upon my asking if I could use their printer I was assailed by accusations. "NO, you can't use our printer, we are sick of you prowling around upstairs" that was the exact wording my father used when I asked. "You don't have any right to be up here" they continued. "Why did you buy M shoes? Why does she need shoes?" You should be paying us rent instead of buying shoes." went on and on and on. stressing me so much I ended up yelling at M. That's the way it goes. They yell at me. I, in turn, yell at my family, M cries and T yells back. This is how my family will be destroyed if I can't get the hell away from these f#cking pieces of sh&t that call themselves my parents.

My New Year's Resolution "get away from them no matter what I have to do before we are destroyed" and "Never come back"

also lose weight, stop dressing like I am blind, live for the now instead of in the past or in the future, and love my little girl like there is no tomorrow.

No comments: