Saturday, December 6, 2008

Throw Momma From The Train

Or me first because I am going mad. M was using her potty this morning when Dad yells down the stairs "Pick up the D#"N PHONE" I had a brief hope it was the job calling me but no luck it was Onibaba. "I bought M a present, I need you to come out and see it but don't let her see it" I am trying to clean up M at the same time "Hurry up and get ready, I am taking M to see great grandma" I told her how I was trying to clean the baby and I couldnt really talk on the phone "What????? she heard what I said? the surprise is ruined, why didn't you say something, why did you let me keep talking?" on and on raving like a lunatic "She can't hear you, she isn't listening to the phone"

good morning

After telling me how stupid it was for M to want the Fisher price pony for Christmas, guess who came home with a giant, used, plastic from the late 1980s spring horse. She went to a Church fair and bought it for M for $15. There are a few reasons this annoys me. First, I have already given her a rocking horse for Christmas when she was two. Second, she mocked M's desire for the riding horse and called it "stupid" third we don't have room for this huge toy and fourth it's USED and had dog hair and scratches all over it. For Christmas she is going to rub in how poor we are by giving us another used old toy? Because I suck so bad as a mom I can't get my kid a toy? What stands out to me the most is when I was little I had a spring horse that must have been on loan or they sold it or something because it is in only one of my memories and it's not in any of the family photos. I was riding this spring horse on the porch of our apartment and I was alone and making it go as hard as I could and I ended up flipping over the front of it and the horse's head came up and split my chin enough to go to the hospital and get stitches. To this day I have a scar on my chin.

Mom put this spring horse in the shed and told me not to let M in there. As if I would, I told her, it's full of gasoline, poisons, lawn care equipment, etc..I tell her that place is off limits. "oh" my mom giggled "I let her go in there all the time" with that, we went to go to the nursing home. She babbled something about being worried that great grandma would catch something from M so she made her use lots of antibacterial gel on her hands. We visited and it was sad to see great grandma alone in the nursing home unable to even lift her head. This upset M quite a bit. Mom and I got in an argument about Pearl Harbor. Then M said she was hungry so mom immediately told her we could go get lunch. I am thinking "hooray lunch I am starved" and unbelievably she pulled into Mcdonalds! She is so anti any fast food or sugar I was very surprised. She told us to wait in the car however. we waited and then she came out and yelled for us to get out of the car and come in. We went in and found out she had bought lunch..for M only. She handed me a small size diet coke. That's it. I hate diet coke. I was so hungry.

Then instead of taking us back she went to a christmas store and let M run around and touch everything. She blocked the doorway and I kept telling her she was blocking the doorway (5 people were waiting to go through it behind her back) she told me to be quiet she wasn't blocking the doorway. Then one of the people said excuse me and she said oh NOW I am blocking the door. I watched her behavior after that, she really is a rude person. She rarely says thank you or excuse me. she acts like she is the only one around or on the sidewalk or in the aisle. Its very careless behavior. Recently she went to the store and told me she made the stock clerk go and get her ice cream and then complained when she brought the wrong ice cream. well get it yourself then loser.

On the ride back I got a huge lecture and lots of threats about T. She was yelling about his immigration once again how he doesn't care about me and M. on and on and on. I love big diatribes against my family. I got home in such a pissed off mood I got in a fight with T. Later, as soon as I tried to get M into a nap off went the "knock knock door" and mom came down with a plastic shopping bag so I thought she had gone to the store and thought to get us some groceries. I am always wrong. She gave us 2 cartons of very old juice, half used cream cheese past the expiration date and some freezer burned bagels and the worst item, a brie cheese my sister had bought before thanksgiving. I almost threw up, I should have photographed it at least.

I wouldn't mind living here if there was some halfway kind people upstairs but instead I have a maelstrom of anger inside me half the time that blinds my vision and makes my head hurt.


Did you ever notice that the new version of "My Little Pony" looks vaguely reptilian?
Look at the faces of the new ponies and the odd nose holes and jaw.


Compared to the 1980's version that had soft features and was very pretty.

No comments: